Dominione
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Views on my Schools new rules?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Houston
Grand Master of Post Whore Mods
Grand Master of Post Whore Mods

Recruits : 2

Views on my Schools new rules? Empty
PostSubject: Views on my Schools new rules?   Views on my Schools new rules? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Pretty soon, well, next school year, my school system is making a rule that every paper with a name on it is at least 50% and you dont have to turn in your work untill 1 week before school ends. Then making classwork worth more than homework. making it Almost Impossible to fail, unless someone didnt even write their name on the paper. please leave your thoughts and ideas
Back to top Go down
Dominione
Owner
Owner

Recruits : 2

Views on my Schools new rules? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Views on my Schools new rules?   Views on my Schools new rules? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:14 pm

Houston wrote:
Pretty soon, well, next school year, my school system is making a rule that every paper with a name on it is at least 50% and you dont have to turn in your work untill 1 week before school ends. Then making classwork worth more than homework. making it Almost Impossible to fail, unless someone didnt even write their name on the paper. please leave your thoughts and ideas

That's completely idiotic and, essentially, immoral. It's practically grade inflation, and grade inflation causes a student who worked diligently for his grades to suffer.
Back to top Go down
https://dominion.4umer.com

Views on my Schools new rules?
Page 1 of 1